Join us for this hands-on Ansible Automation Platform Workshop.
August 12, 2020
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Join us for a 2-hour instructor-led virtual workshop to learn about the power of the Ansible Platform. You’ll learn how to create Ansible playbooks to automate repetitive tasks, and increase your IT management capability without adding resources.
- Overview on the ease of provisioning in public cloud
- Creation of Ansible playbooks without requiring you to be a programmer- no coding skills required!
- Retrieving information from hosts
- Deploying applications at scale based on needs
- Assigning and managing System Roles for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Environment
- Red Hat Insights integration – analytics for your own Operating System on hacks, broken links, pushed updates, and more
As a special thank you for attending the event, lunch is on us! Simply attend the event and complete a brief survey and you will receive a $25 DoorDash gift card.
NOTICE TO ALL GOVERNMENT/PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES
DynTek supports and enforces a zero-tolerance policy around gifting to government employees. In order to comply with all applicable gift and ethics rules, please identify yourself as a government employee on the survey and we can redirect your gift card to a charitable institution. Thank you for your cooperation in supporting this important aspect of our government relationships.