Skype for Business to Teams Upgrade Planning Workshop
Are you ready to start driving collaboration and communication in YOUR organization? Our Microsoft Teams planning workshop will provide the following:
Workload Analysis and Assessment
- Work with your business decision makers (BDMs) to evaluate how your workers collaborate and communicate.
- Understand the communication needs and wants of your end users.
- Identify and document the existing scenarios that your end users and teams face and map them by workload to persona.
- Work with the BDM’s to prioritize the business needs from a communications perspective.
Information Technology Requirements and Goals
- Work with your IT decision makers to understand the existing calling and meetings technologies, how it is used and how it is managed.
- Discuss ways that the current state can be improved to meet changing needs and expectations of end users.
- Through the technical environment evaluation, we’ll determine the roadmap for blockers and mitigations to deploy Microsoft Teams for meetings and calling.
Deployment roadmap for your upgrade from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Receive a customized deployment roadmap based on the findings from the workshop with the business decision makers and IT decision makers.
- Understand the recommended path forward for moving to a Microsoft Teams environment.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner and CSP Tier 1 Provider, DynTek offers licensing, services and bundled solutions to help you successfully deploy Microsoft 365 in your environment.