How are you monitoring your security infrastructure 24/7/365?
Managed Security Services
Extended Detection & Response (MXDR)
24x7x365 'Eyes on Glass' Threat Hunting & Threat Intelligence Correlation through
our US-based Security Operations Center
DynTek’s Managed Security Services help automate security detection and response to protect against internal and external threats to the IT infrastructure, systems, data, and more. Our team will help you enhance security visibility, effectiveness and orchestration, and reduce complexity and alert overload.
Have you asked yourself lately...
Security Operations Center
DynTek's Security Operations Center provides Advanced Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Analytics, Monitoring and Alerting Services. DynTek actively monitors your environment to help you sort through the ‘noise’ of false positives in order to proactively hunt for threats and turn alerts into actionable intelligence. Through 24x7 'eyes on glass' coverage, we identify critical threats in near real-time and leverage analytics to gain granular detail and context for each security incident. All security events are correlated against millions of indicators of compromise in an automated manner to help detect threats that are not being identified by the security solutions in your environment. In the end, this leads to more accurate information and faster resolution time. You gain immediate insight so you can pinpoint the physical location of an incident and take appropriate action.
- 24x7x365: Staffed with experienced and trained analysts actively monitoring customer environments
- Leverages the latest security technology and toolsets to maximize response times for security events in our customer data sets
- Finding and blocking malicious behavior in near real-time
- State-of-the-art analytics platform with granular incident detail for fast resolution
- Customized solutions for individual client needs
ENHANCED SECURITY POSTURE
- Fast response times for security events with the ability to triage incidents
- Use of machine learning to increase efficacy of detection
- Shared knowledge gained from hundreds of projects across multiple industries
- Customer access and visibility into the same dashboard as the SOC analysts
PROACTIVE SECURITY CONSULTING
- Reviews with security experts to analyze metrics, incidents, recommended security enhancements to existing toolset, and security best practices
ENHANCED DATA PRIVACY & PROTECTION
- US-Based Security Operations Center staffed with W-2 employees with comprehensive background checks
- Analyst work done in a secure GovCloud environment
- Customers maintain full custodianship and control of their data
- Daily threat hunting and alert triage from experienced SOC analysts to rapidly contain and respond to threats
- Threat intelligence queries comprised of millions of Indicators of Compromise to detect current and emerging threats in data source logs
NEXT-LEVEL KNOWLEDGE & REPORTING
- Enhanced visibility into the security of users and systems including analysis of user and entity behavior analytics
- Executive dashboard and data visualizations to view data in real-time
- Performance reporting on existing cybersecurity toolset including metrics around each solution that provides data ingested into the system to justify expenditures