As we begin to emerge from emergency mode in the wake of COVID-19, organizations are working to operationalize new standards of collaboration, communication, and security.
Join executives from DynTek & Cisco for this interactive discussion on how to create a flexible and agile infrastructure ready to support a rapidly changing landscape and create connected experiences.
Our Panel Includes:
- Executive Overview: Changing the way we work, live, play and learn before and after COVID-19
Jim Grubb | Cisco Technology Evangelist
- Connected Experience: Enhancing/Transitioning to remote working and learning using Cisco Webex
Dr. Lance Ford | Collaboration Extraordinaire
- Cisco Security Strategy Overview: Cisco’s Zero Trust Approach to enable a remote workforce with end-to-end security
Craig Tranter | Distinguished Security Communicator
- Cisco Collaboration Workplace Transformation: The Workplace in the Post COVID-19 World
Mark Miller | Transformational Visionary
- Creating an Agile Architecture
Wes Brown | VP Architecture, DynTek
As a special thank you for attending the event, lunch is on us! Simply attend the event and complete a brief survey and you will receive a $25 DoorDash gift card.
NOTICE TO ALL GOVERNMENT/PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES
DynTek supports and enforces a zero-tolerance policy around gifting to government employees. In order to comply with all applicable gift and ethics rules, please identify yourself as a government employee on the survey and we can redirect your gift card to a charitable institution. Thank you for your cooperation in supporting this important aspect of our government relationships.