Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment Program (DSRIP) Technology Solutions
DSRIP´s purpose is to fundamentally restructure the health care delivery system by reinvesting in the Medicaid program, with the primary goal of reducing avoidable hospital use by 25% over 5 years (2015-2020). Billions of dollars across multiple states are allocated to this program with payouts based upon achieving predefined results in three domains: system transformation, clinical management and population health.
DynTek can support your DSRIP initiatives through our healthcare technology solutions, which are designed to support DSRIP domains and enhance integrated delivery systems. Our solutions can help DSRIP PPS organizations create the backbone they need for their key systems and drive usability and performance from administrative and support staff to doctors and nurses.
Whether it’s upgrading a communication system or modernizing a hospital’s network infrastructure, DynTek has experience in all stages of healthcare IT - from purchasing to implementation.
We know that when new technology is implemented in a healthcare setting, it needs to work correctly right out of the gate. Our deep industry partnerships, technical acumen and extensive experience in the healthcare industry give us the tools we need to get your healthcare IT solutions done right the first time.
Our solutions include:
- Network Infrastructure –Cisco architectures including wireless, networking, collaboration and data center
- Virtualized Data Center –Virtualized servers, storage and end points
- Microsoft Technologies – DynTek is one of only 48 Microsoft National Solution Providers with 6 gold competencies
- Security –Holistic security services including end point, perimeter, data loss prevention, risk management and compliance.
- Digital Workspace – Clinical mobility, desktop virtualization, workload automation and management, patch management, monitoring and more
- On-Premises Managed Services – Staff augmentation, on-site and remote support and recruiting
DynTek helps you get a 360-degree patient view through leveraging a healthcare network architecture that enables secure sharing of patient images and other data. Moreover, we help hospitals and other healthcare institutions strengthen data protection, streamline backup and recovery, and manage data more effectively – all with key compliance initiatives such as HIPAA in check.