How Can We Help?
DynTek is strongly committed to the health, safety and well-being of our employees and our customers, their workforce and their operations. As such, our team of technical specialists and engineers are here to support your remote work efforts and business continuity plans. From the rapid deployment of collaboration platforms such as Cisco WebEx or Microsoft Teams, to helping your organization manage bandwidth, connectivity or security issues, please let us know how we can help.
Key Considerations for Your Remote Workforce
Manage user identities through Active Directory and establish secure access to data and systems – both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Identity and Access Management
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- Secure connections to critical LOB apps and functions through VPNs or Windows Virtual Desktops
Manage all your endpoints from a single console and ensure you team has the right device configuration and applications to effectively do their work remotely.
- Devices - Secure management and configuration and adding BYOD devices to the network
- Flexible cloud-based access to key applications through Office 365
- Moving physical functions (i.e. check printing or invoicing) to digital methods
Communication & Collaboration
More than ever your team needs a platform for staying connected to the company, colleagues, customers and partners.
- Establishing a platform for online meetings, chat, video, file sharing such as Cisco Webex or Microsoft Teams
Network Performance & Optimization
Moving to an expanded remote workforce model in a short time frame is likely to put a strain on connectivity and bandwidth.
- Optimize End User Experience
- Service Monitoring
- Load Balancing & Management
- Application Delivery
Training and Change Management
Ensure your users are comfortable with the platforms they need to do their work through training sessions.
- End User Training for Teams, Webex, Office 365 and more