Comprehensive Cyber Security Solutions from McAfee and a McAfee Partner
An industry leader for decades, McAfee has evolved into a comprehensive cybersecurity company. As a McAfee partner, DynTek, offers protection from device to cloud, and in-between, including technology that enables continuous management through security operations.
The Device-to-Cloud Cybersecurity Company
To succeed in today’s world, organizations are under pressure to innovate and adapt to new digital practices, faster than ever before. This transformation introduces new complexity when it comes to cybersecurity. No single partner can bring you all the security capabilities you need, as fast as you need them.
As a security consulting organization, we understand that this can be overwhelming. We continually look for ways to help our customers protect their data, no matter how their future may change.
That’s why we partner with McAfee.
McAfee believes that great things happen when organizations work together. They understand it’s hard to be a fearless innovator when you’re worried about whether your organization’s data is protected.
Choosing The Right Cyber Security Solution
McAfee is a cybersecurity leader with massive scale serving companies, governments, and consumers.
- What: We protect data and stop threats.
- Where: We do so from device to cloud.
- How: With an open, proactive,
DynTek is a McAfee Platinum Partner with expertise in architecting, implementing and supporting a comprehensive security roadmap:
- Identity & Access Management
- Managed Services (MSP)
- Risk Management
- Security Governance & Compliance
DynTek provides a broad range of services to help you optimize and support your security posture and McAfee investment:
- Security Assessments
- ePO Health Checks
- ENS Upgrades & Migrations
- Deployment Services
- Support Services
DynTek was named the McAfee 2017 Strategic Technical Partner of the Year; McAfee 2016 Partner of the Year, Americas; and the Intel Security/McAfee Solution Provider of the Year for government, healthcare and education for the prior five consecutive years.
“We recognize DynTek as a significant member of our partner network. They bring unique value to McAfee and we’re proud to see them reach such high performance. Working together, DynTek’s customers experience faster deployment times, reduced costs, easy-to-use management tools, greater protection and improved compliance.””
— Ken McCray,
Head of the Americas Channel Sales and Operations, McAfee
The McAfee Advantage
- 400M consumer devices and 462M total endpoints protected and used for machine- learning models
- Market share leader in Cloud Access
Security Broker (CASB)
- Ranked as a Gartner Magic Quadrant
Leader for SIEM for 7 consecutive years
Open & Proactive
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator® offers single pane-of-glass management and unified workflows for partners in McAfee® SIA ecosystem
- Data Exchange Layer (DXL) provides threat intelligence sharing in multivendor environments over a common messaging bus-now linked with Cisco pxGrid
- Responding to 45 billion threat queries per day
- Learning from over 750 million local detection informational records per day via our Global Threat Intelligence
- Identifying over 600,000 new threats per day