As elections approach, state and local governments must prepare to focus available resources to protect election infrastructure against increasing risk of cyber threats and state-sponsored cyber espionage actors.
Join cyber defense experts from the New York State Division of Homeland Security, DynTek and FireEye as we explore latest cyber attack techniques, behaviors, and motivations, followed by a discussion around strategies to protect and defend against them.
In this webinar-on-demand, cyber experts from both the public and private sector share:
- Evolving trends and threats facing local election infrastructure and government
- Attack vectors and points of compromise
- Best practices from the front lines of incident response
- Ways to reduce impact of a security incident and how to accelerate response
- Strategies for aligning Financial, Elected and IT personnel and multi-agency cooperation and coordination
Ben Voce-Gardner Director, Cyber Security and Threat Mitigation Policy, NYS Dept of Homeland Security and Emergency Services
VP, External Affairs & Alliances, US Public Sector, FireEye