DynTek, Inc. currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Cisco Data Center Engineer (Sr. Project Consultant) to join our Cisco Practice in Las Vegas, NV. This is a full-time position that is consultative in nature. The role offers a competitive base salary, bonus plan, full benefits and growth potential. DynTek, Inc., Cisco Gold Partner, provides professional IT consulting services, end-to-end IT solutions, managed IT services and IT product sales to mid-market commercial businesses, state and local government agencies, and educational and healthcare institutions. Please visit us at www.dyntek.com
The Sr. Project Consultant is responsible for the successful delivery of complex technology-enabled projects and services to Mid-Market and Enterprise customers. The Sr. Project Consultant will work with clients throughout the solution lifecycle to plan, design and deploy technology solutions that meet aggressive delivery schedules, complex technical specifications and high-level requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements the pre-approved Statements of Work (“SOWs”) and delivers the project on time and within scope
- Follows approved DynTek and project management methodology, ensuring that required steps are followed, deliverables are produced, and approvals are obtained from the appropriate parties
- Maintains responsibility for project/program issue resolution, escalating to the Manager when necessary
- Participates in project/customer kickoff meetings, status reports and milestones
- Reports weekly on project progress and accomplishments to the Project Manager
- Troubleshoots and resolves customer issues during implementation to ensure on-time results within scope
- Notifies Manager and Project Manager when project requirements appear to be moving beyond scope
- Assesses the impact of additional customer requests and reports the request to the Manager, and Project Manager who may need to reevaluate the SOW
- Verifies alignment to DynTek quality standards and project’s SOW
- Responsible for entering all work as activities or service tickets, submitting weekly time sheets and expense reports in the project management software, ConnectWise
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other similar related field and 6 years of industry experience in related Practice technologies
- 8 years of industry experience in related Practice technologies in lieu of degree.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE AND SPECIALIZATION:
Practice-specific technical experience to include: CCIE Data Center.
DynTek provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to Federal law requirements, DynTek complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply, please email an updated copy of your cover letter and resume to Employment@dyntek.com.
DynTek is an equal opportunity employer. Principal applicants only. No phone calls, no faxes.