If you are looking for a rewarding, lucrative consultative sales career in the high-growth technology sector, then look to DynTek. DynTek is an award-winning national systems integrator that is committed to helping our customers align their business and technical strategy to drive measurable business value. DynTek offers the technical and operational support you need to be successful, backed by top-tier industry credentials that provide you with distinct competitive advantages. We have expertise and top-level certification for the industry’s leading technologies:
The Account Executive is responsible for the full sales lifecycle as it pertains to the current customer base of assigned accounts, and to represent the Company to strategic partners and potential customers by showcasing and selling the Company’s services and products. This position must farm active customers to up-sell products and services by developing a thorough understanding of their business, budgets and technology needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with customers to obtain a deep understanding of their technological framework and needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage customer expectations
- Align results with regional leadership to determine price schedules, deal registrations, rebates, promotions, and discount rates; communicate this effectively to existing and prospective accounts
- Qualify new sales opportunities consistently and demonstrate accurate sales forecasting
- Consistently attain a minimum monthly gross profit and a quarterly Sales Quota. Annual Sales Quota is established according to salary, which is based on experience, previous historical performance and expected future performance
- Conduct, at a minimum, 8 (eight) customer meetings per week, showcasing services and products via teleconference and in person in addition to weekly prospecting for new accounts
- Attend and participate in weekly sales meetings and any customer/partner seminars hosted by DynTek
- Create and maintain fully developed relationships with DynTek’s strategic partners, including knowledge of their products, services and special programs
- Maintain full knowledge of DynTek’s service delivery capabilities and personnel
- Develop product and services proposals, quotes and RFP responses, including contracts and product leases
- Enter sales activities and opportunities in ConnectWise, compliant with defined policies and procedures
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Administration or related field and 5 years of experience in a technology sales environment
- 7 years of industry experience in a technology sales environment in lieu of degree DynTek provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to Federal law requirements, DynTek complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply, please email an updated copy of your cover letter and resume to Employment@dyntek.com.
DynTek is an equal opportunity employer. Principal applicants only. No phone calls, no faxes.