DynTek, Inc. currently has an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Account Executive. The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible developing and managing client relations and opportunities for IT solutions in areas such as Digital Infrastructure, Data Center Transformation, Cloud, Cyber-security, Modern Workplace and more.
Enterprise Account Executives have unlimited earning potential, full benefits package and annual sales incentive programs. Account Executives also have support from a national team of sales and marketing professionals, pre-sales architects, project managers and delivery engineers.
DynTek provides professional IT consulting services, end-to-end IT solutions, managed IT services and IT product sales to commercial enterprises, state and local government agencies, and educational and healthcare institutions nationwide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with customers to obtain a deep understanding of their technological framework and needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage customer expectations
- Align results with regional leadership to determine price schedules, deal registrations, rebates, promotions, and discount rates; communicate this effectively to existing and prospective accounts
- Qualify new sales opportunities consistently and demonstrate accurate sales forecasting
- Consistently attain a minimum monthly gross profit and a quarterly Sales Quota.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales meetings and any customer/partner seminars hosted by DynTek
- Create and maintain fully developed relationships with DynTek’s strategic partners, including knowledge of their products, services and special programs
- Maintain full knowledge of DynTek’s service delivery capabilities and personnel
- Develop product and services proposals, quotes and RFP responses, including contracts and product leases
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of industry experience in a technology sales environment
- Professional, self-motivated, entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong business acumen and customer-centric perspective
- Experience selling Cyber-security, Cisco, Microsoft Solutions
DynTek provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.