Learn about what makes DynTek a leading IT services company.
Like most organizations, you are striving to compete in an increasingly digital environment. But to be successful, you need to be able to effectively apply the growing array of available technology tools. Finding a partner with the wide- ranging expertise to help can be a challenge.
That’s where DynTek can help.
We are a national systems integrator, risk management partner, and expert technology consultant serving government, healthcare, education, and commercial organizations. We focus on delivering cloud, on-premise, and hybrid solutions that drive outcomes that you define. Our broad range of technical expertise and vendor partnerships allow us to deliver technology solutions that support a digital business transformation framework.
- Customer-focused – Our first priority is to gain a thorough understanding of your business needs
- Full service – We address the full gamut of your technology needs
- Strategic partners – Our strategic alignment with the world’s leading technology companies ensures that you get the right solution to meet your goals
- Solutions-oriented – We connect business opportunities with business outcomes. No technology for technology’s sake.
The DynTek Distinction
At DynTek, our clients are like family. You can always count on us to be there for you. We take great pride in our entire team’s commitment to client success and we value the long-time partnerships that grow out of our committed relationships with clients.
When you partner with DynTek, you’re served by a single point of contact throughout the life of the engagement, backed by an extensive support team.
2020 & Beyond
- Cisco Breakaway Partner of the Year: Pacific Southwest 2018
- Cisco Southwest Enterprise Partner of the Year 2017
- Cisco Southwest Enterprise Growth Partner of the Year 2017
- Cisco Southwest Enterprise Networks Partner of the Year 2017
- McAfee Marketing Innovation Partner of the Year 2018
- McAfee Strategic Technical Partner of the Year 2017
- McAfee Partner of the Year, Americas 2016
- McAfee Government, Health & Education Partner of the Year for 5 consecutive years
- NetApp SLED Competitive Takeout Award FY19
- Cylance Solutions Partner of the Year 2017
- Citrix Top Mobility Deal Partner of the Year 2014
- Microsoft Worldwide Partner of the Year: Public Sector – Education 2013
- CRN Fast Growth 150, CRN Solution Provider 500, CRN Tech Elite 250
DynTek Solution Architects
DynTek Enterprise Architecture Teams
Together they encompass a broad Enterprise Architecture Team with the diverse skills required to create solutions for today’s complex business and technical environments. Our team leverages industry best practices blended with our real-world experiences that ensure customers attain business agility and IT maintains security and control – all while enhancing the end user experience.
Industry Talent Team
Our Solution Architects will hand-pick your personalized Industry Talent Team, a hyper-focused nucleus of DynTek team minds with specialized expertise in your industry and your business. Your team works closely with the DynTek project management office to facilitate the organization and progress of your IT project.
Your Industry Talent Team is extensively educated in system design and architecture best practices and fluent in the latest technologies from industry-leading companies.
Project Management Office
DynTek’s PMO is dedicated to optimizing the experience and efficacy of every IT project we do for our clients. A dedicated project management team maintains our PMO; your implementation team is a whole other part of the picture. This structure ensures that projects are completed on time and within budget.